We will develop and implement innovative and cost effective client specific solutions to address the needs of a diverse customer base, in an effective, professional and responsible manner.
- A company that utilizes "best in class" practices and procedures.
- An employer that recognizes the contributions of all of its employees as critical to its success.
- An organization built on trust, integrity and long term relationships.
- A workplace that is a source of pride for employees.
- A responsible member of the community.
- A profitable organization providing long term, secure employment opportunities for a stable workforce.
- We are committed to continually exceed our customer expectations in everything we do.
- The personal health and safety of all our employees is our first priority.
- The commitment and knowledge of our employees is key to the success of our business and we will provide opportunities for continuous learning and personal development.
- A company that operates on the basis of honesty integrity and protects the individual dignity of our employees.
- Teamwork is a basic tenet of all aspects of our business.
- We value, respect and protect the environment in which we operate.
- Positive long term relationships with customers, suppliers, communities and government institutions play a key role in our ultimate success.
No Job too Big or too Remote!
From our headquarters in Campbell River on Vancouver Island, Domcor Traffic Control provides experienced teams of traffic control professionals and flaggers for traffic control jobs throughout BC.As our client YOUR satisfaction is our TOP PRIORITY!
We serve Vancouver Island and mainland BC with offices in Campbell River, Victoria, Kelowna, Trail and Prince George.
We would be proud to include you in our long list of satisfied customers.
Contact Us to discuss your traffic control needs.
At Domcor we maintain a system of traffic control of a sufficiently high standard to ensure the convenience and safety of the travelling public, the safety of the workers on the project and the protection of the worksite.
Through our affiliate Domcor Health, Safety & Security we train our own flaggers, lane closure technicians and first aid attendants to BCCSA & WorkSafe BC standards.
We can provide flaggers with OFA Level 1 / 2 / 3 if required.
President and CEO
Training Division Manager