Domcor Traffic Control Intl. Inc. (DTCII), a subsidiary of The Corrado Venture Inc. Group (CVI), is currently looking for newly ticketed & experienced Traffic Control Professionals!
Comprised of four divisions across the nation, the CVI Group’s head quarters are based in Campbell River, BC. DTCII and its constituents conduct business across multiple sectors and strive to advance universal industry standards.
DTCII offers competitive wages, room for growth, an updated fleet, a professional dispatch centre and the ability to work for a value based company.
Applicants should have the minimum certification requirements (preferred valid driver’s licence and a mandatory TCP ticket which includes the 2019 BCCSA mandated recertification course where necessary), have wide ranging availability and the capability to handle sometimes high-pressure situations while keeping safety as their foremost concern.
Our in-house Training Division offers training for those interested in receiving their TCP ticket & those needing recertification.
- Valid Traffic Control Ticket (required)
- Valid driver’s license (preferred)
- Ability to demonstrate strong work ethic, be a proven team player, and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to work in all types of weather
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Possess a professional and punctual demeanor
- Experience in Traffic Control/Flagging considered a major asset
- First Aid certification (considered an asset)
- Ability to communicate effectively with team, supervisors, management, coworkers, clients, vendors and contractors
- Execute effective traffic management plans with the proper equipment
- Protect the safety of the crew and the public by directing motor/pedestrian traffic
- Communicate effectively with dispatch staff
- Produce accurate & timely reporting
- Adhere to DTCII safety policies and procedures
- Demonstrate strong decision making, critical thinking and problem solving skills