Domcor Traffic Control Intl. Inc. (DTCII), a subsidiary of The Corrado Venture Inc. Group (CVI), is currently looking for Traffic Control Professionals in various locations across Vancouver Island.
Why Work for Domcor?
DTCII offers competitive wages, training & development, an updated fleet, career advancement opportunities, a 24/7 professional Dispatch Centre and more!
Do not have your TCP ticket? Are you looking for a career change? Do you enjoy working outdoors in a fast-paced environment? If so, have you considered becoming a Traffic Control Professional? We host multiple Traffic Control courses across British Columbia every month. If you are interested in finding out more contact us at email@example.com or message us on Facebook!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute effective traffic management plans with the proper equipment
- Protect the safety of the crew and the public by directing motor/pedestrian traffic
- Communicate effectively with dispatch staff
- Itemize truck contents
- Produce accurate & timely reporting
- Demonstrate strong decision making, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Valid Traffic Control ticket
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver abstract
- Availability to work weekends and evenings
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (8-12 hours)
- Possess a professional and punctual demeanor
- Experience working as a Traffic Control Professional is considered an asset
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, and skillsets to apply. Apply now and be part of a talented and inclusive team! Domcor would like to thank all interested applicants; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.