Traffic Control & Flagger training is provided by our affiliate Domcor Health, Safety & Security Inc. through our Training Division. BCSSA Traffic Control Person courses are taught throughout BC, as well as a number of other essential skills for working in the traffic control industry.
These courses include but not limited to:
- Traffic Control Person BCCSA course
- Lane Closure Technician Course
- Supervisor Responsibility for Safety
- Occupational First aid Level 1 / 2 / 3
- Transportation Endorsement
- Two Way Radio Procedures
- Professional Report Writing
- Conflict Resolution
- Violence in the Workplace
- Road Hazard Awareness
Enhance your employment opportunities through our extensive Traffic Control Certificate Program.
A Focus on Safety
Our traffic control training ensures that your traffic control personnel understand what they need to do, and why they need to do it, keeping travelers and workers safe and secure.
At Domcor we go above and beyond to cover basic and high risk traffic behaviors and the necessary responses of traffic control personnel.
Our traffic control safety courses provide you with total peace-of-mind at the jobsite because they are complete, understandable and properly assimilated.
Contact Us for more information.
Business owners contact us if you are looking for flaggers, traffic control equipment or a complete traffic control package. You can also contact us to arrange traffic control training for your own personnel. We can provide you with the following services:
- Detailed Traffic Management Plans
- Traffic Control Managers and Supervisors
- Traffic Control Permits
- Certified Traffic Control Personnel
- Lane Closure Technicians
- Qualified OFA Level 1 / 2 / 3 First Aid Personnel
- Equipment - Road Signs, Traffic Delineation, Traffic Barriers etc.
- Lane Closure
- Arrow Board Equipped Vehicles
- Canada wide coverage, no job too big or too remote for Domcor.
- 24/7 Services available
Become a Flagger! Enhance Your Employment Opportunities
Please contact us if you are interested in enhancing your employment prospects with Traffic Control Training including Flagger, Lane Closure Technician and Level 3 OFA.